Alaska Airlines “super fans” are easy to spot. They can be found carrying around their very own mini plane, or glued to the window trying to capture a photo of the airplane’s winglets. They can be overheard talking with a flight attendant like they are longtime friends, or saying, “I love Alaska Airlines!” when seated at an airport bar. They are experts on Mileage Plan, inflight amenities and the pancake machine at the Alaska Lounge.
The feeling of love is mutual – are you an Alaska Airlines super fan?
You know you’re an Alaska Airlines superfan when…
1. You think the pizza emoji is so 2016. You’re all about that Fruit & Cheese Platter sticker. And with Free Chat on Alaska, you can send that sticker while indulging in a Fruit & Cheese Platter. Mind blown.
2. You have hundreds of boarding passes from past trips stored on your phone from Alaska’s mobile app, and you just can’t seem to let them go. Especially that one from Maui.
3. Your friends think you’re generous because you offer to foot the dinner bill with your Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® card. Little do they know, you just want the miles for your next international getaway.
4. When you get your annual companion fare, distant friends and family suddenly re-appear. The fiancé of your second cousin once removed suddenly wants to take a trip with you, and you don’t even know if you’re invited to the wedding.
5. Your signature dance move is one inspired by flight attendants’ safety briefings.
6. You celebrated your engagement with a Prosecco toast at 31,000 feet.
@allistewart: Sparkling skies. Thanks @alaskaair for having prosecco on your menu.#keepit classysandiego #bubbly #sparkles #alaskaair #travel #travelphoto #travelphotography #iphonephotography #iphone #cheers #classyaf #upintheair #dametraveler #sheisnotlost #iflyalaska
8. You have a dish full of Biscoff cookies and jcoco chocolates from those times you successfully stuck to your diet while traveling. Now that you’re at home, they are on your kitchen table, staring at you and testing every bit of your self-control.
10. Your first and last vacation photo is posted mid-flight, tagged #iFlyAlaska and is a shot of a winglet.
11. Your phone’s camera roll has more shots of an Alaska Airlines winglet than your dog, or your sibling’s new baby. And this somehow does not feel so wrong.
12. All of your friends know you achieved your MVP status, thanks to the humblebrag you posted to Facebook about your most recent upgrade.
@lex_factor: Complimentary first class upgrade #businesstravellife #iflyalaska #youdarealmvp
13. You know the members of Alaska’s Social Care team by name and can’t wait to continue your chat with Ryan or Michael during your trip.