Safety is always the highest priority at Alaska Airlines, and our Lounges are no different. We have been monitoring the impacts of the COVID-19 virus closely and want to let you know of some changes we’re making to our Lounges to ensure your comfort and safety. Please continue to check back for updates as the situation evolves. Thank you for your patience, flexibility and understanding during this time.
Locations & hours
- We’ve made the difficult decision to temporarily close all of our lounges, except our location at Seattle-Tacoma Airport in the D Concourse.
- Our current hours are available on our locations and hours page.
- We’ll continue to update this page with any additional closures or changes to hours of operation.
Food & beverage
- We will only be serving individually packaged foods. This means that we’ll no longer serve steel-cut oatmeal and pancakes in the morning or clean-label soups and our seasonal salad in the afternoon and evening.
- We will continue to offer beverages at our bar and barista station, however self-serve options will no longer be available.
- You’ll see our team continuing to wear gloves and only pour drinks into clean glasses.
- We’ve removed free-standing water towers and instead encourage you to use one of our water bottle filling stations or head to the bar and we will fill up your water bottle for you.
- We’ve paused the use of fingerprint scanners.
- When checking-in, we request that you hold out your boarding pass to our staff to scan, rather than passing your phone or boarding pass to them.
Around the lounge
- We have added signs to encourage social distancing and have removed seats at high-density areas with shared tabletops
- We are limiting each location to no more than 50% capacity.
- We have increased the frequency that we wipe down surfaces with sanitizing solution and wipes.